Reading Notes for:
26. Without a target you’ll miss it every time.
If you don’t know where you are going, it’s very hard to get there.
27. Bullshit walks, hardware talks.
28. A crisis is a terrible thing to waste.
When opportunity knocks – answer the door
29. The world’s most precious resource is the passionate and committed human mind.
Pretty much everyone and everything started here.
30. Fail early, fail often!
31. If you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it.
Feels like these last 2 should be taken together.