Do Not Underestimate Your Opponent
- You gain nothing from underestimating your opponent.
- Hubris is the only thing that upsets the people on the top of the mountain. There is really no reason the guy on the top of the mountain should ever lose. They have all the resources, the strategic advantage, the best view, they have everything. Yet history shows us that they lose.
- They never ask, what if that person is better than me?
- Only the paranoid survive. Assume that they have a trick up their sleeve.
The Power & Danger of The Ego
- More people stay poor from their ego than get rich off them.
- There are far more people who are rich and anonymous than people who flaunt their rented Lamborghinis for a day.
- You only feel inadequate if you have entered the next level. If you are comfortable, it’s because you have stayed at that level for too long. If you are advancing, you are going to feel uncomfortable regularly.
- You need to fight harder opponents. You are a big fish in a smaller pond.
- The Dunning-Kruger Effect: the more you learn about something, the more you realize you don’t know about it.
The Next Trends in Social Media
- “I think AI is going to be the main driving force behind the future of social media and I don’t know how we are going to deal with it.” – Alex Hormozi
- AI will eventually make the best content, every time, in seconds, according to Alex Hormozi.
- The verification of Bot vs Human will become more important.
- It is not just you programming the algorithm, it is the algorithm programming you