How To Take the First Steps To Success
The Key is translating theories into actionable success: Know the input-output equation and know what your fuel is going to be. You must define the input and output variables to get you what you want or else you cannot even start. Because you don’t know what to do.
- What is the 1st step to do what you want to do? If you want to be an influencer, you have to post content.
- If you want to sell something, you have to make a phone call.
- Once you know what the input is: You have to ask – Why aren’t you doing it???
There are entrepreneurs and there are WANTrepeneurs. Stop the mental masturbation
The first rule of entrepreneurship: Use what you have
- If you have pain, anger, and/or shame, then use it. Use it to get out of the loop. Then change it.
- If you hate your current situation, use it to make changes. Use it to take those first steps. When the pain of staying the same is Greater than the pain of changing.
Sometimes your parents’ dreams have to die in order for yours to live.
Pain moves people far more effectively than pleasure does. A gun to your head will get more compliance than a $100 bribe.
Negative visualization: What will my life look like if I keep doing what I am doing now for another ten years?